Our privacy is one of the most important things, online & in real life. we can’t really say much about improving Privacy in real life, but digitally, we can help.
This guide will show you how to do multiple things:
- Turn Cookies Off (psst… they’re actually just trackers)
- Switch your browser to DuckDuckGo
DuckDuckGo is a browser founded with privacy the only thing in mind.
Please Note: This guide only shows how to do these things on Macs
- Open Safari Preferences
2. Then open the Privacy section:
3. Then click block all cookies, and then press Block All:
Now, (still in Safari Preferences) go to the Search Section:
2. Change the search engine to DuckDuckGo